Thursday, June 18, 2026

Formal and Informal Letter Grade 4 and 6

Grade-4 

Dear Jenny,

I hope you are doing well. I recently saw an amazing poster for a "Creative Kids Workshop" and immediately thought of you! It will be held on 15th July 2025 from 3 PM to 6 PM at 24/A Sanmar Valley, Park Lane, Chittagong.

The workshop sounds super fun with activities like finger painting, making colorful handprints, creating star art, and designing our own posters. There are even exciting art games!

You must join me because I know how much you love coloring with bright shades. It will be a happy day to get creative together. Please ask your parents and let me know soon!

Your loving friend,

[Your Name]

Grade-4 

Chittagong Grammar School

Residential area, Chattogram, Bangladesh

(1 line gap)

10 May 2026

(1 line gap)

Mr. Hector Fernandez

Head of CGS Middle

Chittagong Grammar School

321 Sarson Valley, Chattogram 400

(1 line gap)

Dear Sir,

Subject: Request to set up a storybook corner in our classroom

I am writing to ask for your permission to start a small storybook corner in our Class 4 classroom. Many students in our class love to read, and we think this will help us improve our reading skills.

We plan to bring our own old storybooks from home to share with each other. We will set up a small shelf in the back of the room where the books can be kept safely.

We will only read these books during our free periods and after we finish our lunch. A student helper will be chosen every week to make sure the books are kept neat and tidy.

We hope you will allow us to start this project. Thank you very much for always helping us learn and grow.

(1 line gap)

Yours sincerely,

(Signature)

Your Name

Grade-6

Mr. Hector Fernandez

Head of CGS Middle

Chittagong Grammar School

321 Sarson Valley, Chattogram 400

(1 line gap)

Dear Sir,

Subject: Request for permission to organize a classroom recycling drive

I am writing to you on behalf of the Class 6 students to propose a new environmental initiative for our section. We would like to launch a classroom recycling drive aimed at reducing paper and plastic waste within our school premises.

Our primary goal is to place designated recycling bins in each middle school classroom. This project will help educate our peers about the importance of waste segregation and encourage daily habits that protect the environment.

We have already spoken with our class teachers, who have agreed to supervise the collection process. The accumulated recyclable materials will be sorted and handed over to a local recycling facility every Friday afternoon without disrupting regular classes.

We kindly request your formal approval to begin this initiative next week. Thank you for your time, consideration, and constant support of student-led projects.

(1 line gap)

Yours sincerely,

(Signature)

Your Name

 Prepared By: Rajib Barua (IELTS Trainer)

                      IELTS Overall Band Score:7.5

                     Speaking Band Score:8
                     Cell: 01832-219025

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exercise on Voice I Narration I Conditional I Correction

  Model Question Paper 1  Correct the following sentences   a) Hardly had I reached the station when the train had left. b) Neither of t...