🔹 TEAMWORK
1. What does teamwork mean to you?
Teamwork means working together. It helps achieve a common goal.
2. Do you like working in a team? Why?
Yes, I do. It allows sharing ideas.
3. What is your role in a team?
I support my team. I complete my tasks on time.
4. How do you help your team members?
I share ideas. I also offer help when needed.
5. What makes a good team?
Trust is important. Good communication is also needed.
6. How do you handle conflict in a team?
I stay calm. I try to solve the problem peacefully.
7. Do you prefer working alone or in a team?
I prefer teamwork. It is more productive.
8. How do you share ideas in a team?
I speak clearly. I listen to others.
9. What challenges do you face in teamwork?
Sometimes opinions differ. It can cause confusion.
10. How do you motivate your team?
I encourage others. I stay positive.
11. Can you give an example of successful teamwork?
We completed a project together. Everyone contributed well.
12. Why is teamwork important in the workplace?
It improves efficiency. It builds strong relationships.
🔹 COMMUNICATION SKILLS
1. What are communication skills?
They are the ability to share ideas. They help us understand others.
2. Why are communication skills important?
They improve understanding. They reduce mistakes.
3. How do you improve your communication skills?
I practice speaking. I listen carefully.
4. Do you feel confident when speaking in English?
Yes, I do. Practice helps me.
5. How do you communicate with others at work?
I speak clearly. I use simple language.
6. What makes communication effective?
Clarity is important. Listening is also important.
7. How do you handle misunderstandings?
I explain again. I ask questions.
8. Do you prefer speaking or writing? Why?
I prefer speaking. It is faster.
9. How do you listen actively?
I focus on the speaker. I avoid distractions.
10. What problems do you face in communication?
Sometimes I lack words. It affects fluency.
11. How do you speak clearly and confidently?
I practice daily. I stay calm.
12. Why is good communication important in teamwork?
It builds trust. It avoids confusion.
🔹 TIME MANAGEMENT
1. What is time management?
Time management is planning your tasks. It helps you use time wisely.
2. Why is time management important?
It saves time. It increases productivity.
3. How do you manage your time daily?
I make a plan. I follow a routine.
4. Do you follow a schedule?
Yes, I do. It keeps me organized.
5. How do you prioritize your tasks?
I do important tasks first. I give importance/focus on deadlines.
6. Do you ever waste time?
Sometimes I do. I try to avoid it.
7. How do you avoid distractions?
I stay concentrated/focused. I limit phone use.
8. What tools do you use to manage time?
I use a planner. I also use my phone.
9. How do you handle deadlines?
I plan early. I complete work on time.
10. What problems do you face in time management?
Sometimes I get busy. It becomes difficult.
11. How do you balance work and personal life?
I plan my time. I take breaks.
12. How can time management improve your life?
It reduces stress. It increases success.
🔹 PUBLIC SPEAKING
1. What is public speaking?
It is speaking in front of people. It shares ideas.
2. Do you like speaking in front of people?
Yes, I do. It builds confidence.
3. How do you prepare for a speech?
I practice well. I organize my ideas.
4. What makes a good speaker?
Confidence is important. Clear speech is needed.
5. Do you feel nervous while speaking?
Sometimes I do. It is natural.
6. How do you overcome fear of public speaking?
I practice more. I stay calm.
7. What topics do you like to speak about?
I like educational topics. I enjoy teaching.
8. How do you make your speech interesting?
I use examples. I speak clearly.
9. Do you use body language while speaking?
Yes, I do. It helps expression.
10. How do you improve your speaking skills?
I practice daily. I listen to others.
11. What problems do you face in public speaking?
Sometimes I feel nervous. I may forget words.
12. Why is public speaking important?
It improves confidence. It helps communication.

No comments:
Post a Comment