LANGUAGES
1. What languages do you speak?
I speak Bengali.
I also speak English.
2. Which language do you like most?
I like English.
It is very useful.
3. Why is English important?
It is an
international language. It helps communication.
4. Do you like learning new languages?
Yes, I do. It is
interesting.
5. How do you improve your English?
I practice daily.
I watch videos.
6. Do you read in English?
Yes, I do. It
improves my skills.
7. Do you speak English every day?
Yes, I do. It
builds confidence.
8. Is learning languages difficult?
Sometimes it is.
But practice helps.
Yes, I do. It is
important.
10. Do you write in English?
Yes, I do. I
practice writing.
11. Which language is easy for you?
Bengali is easy.
It is my native language.
12. Why should we learn languages?
They improve communication. They open opportunities.
COOKING
1. Do you like cooking?
Yes, I do. It is
enjoyable.
2. What do you cook?
I cook simple
food. I like homemade meals.
3. Can you cook well?
Yes, I can. I try
my best.
4. How often do you cook?
Sometimes I cook. It depends on time.
5. Do you follow recipes?
Yes, I do. It
helps me cook better.
6. What is your favorite dish to cook?
I like cooking
rice and fish. It is easy.
7. Do you cook for your family?
Yes, I do. They
enjoy it.
8. Is cooking difficult?
Sometimes it is.
But practice helps.
9. Do you like spicy food?
Yes, I do. But
not too much.
10. Do you learn cooking from others?
Yes, I do. I
learn from family.
11. Why is cooking important?
It saves money.
It keeps us healthy.
12. Do you enjoy trying new recipes?
Yes, I do. It is exciting.
CLOTHING
1. What kind of clothes do you wear?
I wear simple
clothes. I like comfort.
2. Do you follow fashion?
Not much. I
prefer simple style.
3. What do you wear at home?
I wear
comfortable clothes. They are easy.
4. What do you wear outside?
I wear neat
clothes. I like looking clean.
5. Do you like traditional clothes?
Yes, I do. They
are beautiful.
6. Do you buy clothes often?
Sometimes I do.
When needed.
7. What is your favorite color for clothes?
I like blue. It
looks nice.
8. Do you like branded clothes?
Not much. Comfort is more important.
9. Do you dress differently for occasions?
Yes, I do. I wear
special clothes.
10. Do clothes affect confidence?
Yes, they do.
Good clothes feel nice.
11. Do you like shopping for clothes?
Yes, I do. It is
enjoyable.
12. Why are clothes important?
They cover our body. They show personality.
TECHNOLOGY
1. Do you use technology daily?
Yes, I do. It is
helpful.
2. What devices do you use?
I use a phone. I
also use a computer.
3. Do you like technology?
Yes, I do. It
makes life easier.
4. Do you use the internet?
Yes, I do. It helps me learn.
5. Do you use social media?
Sometimes I do.
It connects people.
6. Is technology important?
Yes, it is. It
saves time.
7. Do you use apps for learning?
Yes, I do. They
are useful.
8. Do you watch videos online?
Yes, I do. I
learn from them.
9. Is technology harmful?
Sometimes it is.
Too much use is bad.
10. Do you use technology for work?
Yes, I do. It
helps teaching.
11. Can you live without technology?
Not easily. It
is part of life.
12. Why is technology useful?
It makes tasks easy. It improves life.
HEALTH
1. Is health important?
Yes, it is. It is
very important.
2. How do you stay healthy?
I eat healthy
food. I stay active.
3. Do you exercise?
Sometimes I do.
It keeps me fit.
4. Do you eat junk food?
Sometimes I do.
But not often.
5. Do you drink enough water?
Yes, I do. It is
important.
6. Do you sleep well?
Yes, I do. I
sleep on time.
7. Do you visit a doctor?
Yes, when needed.
It is important.
8. Do you feel stressed?
Sometimes I do. I
try to relax.
I rest well. I stay calm.
10. Do you take care of your health?
Yes, I do. I am careful.
11. Why is exercise important?
It keeps the
body fit. It improves health.
12. What is a healthy habit?
Eating good food. Sleeping well.
SHOPPING
1. Do you like shopping?
Yes, I do. It is
enjoyable.
2. Where do you shop?
I shop at
markets. I also go to malls.
3. What do you buy?
I buy clothes. I
buy daily items.
4. Do you shop online?
Yes, sometimes.
It is convenient.
Yes, I do. It
saves money.
6. Do you like discounts?
Yes, I do. They are helpful.
7. Do you make a list?
Yes, I do. It
helps me remember.
8. Do you go alone?
Sometimes I do.
Sometimes with family.
9. How do you pay?
I pay by cash.
Sometimes by card.
10. Do you return items?
Sometimes I do.
If needed.
11. Is shopping expensive?
Sometimes it is.
It depends.
12. Why do people shop?
To buy things.
To meet needs.
SKILLS
I have teaching
skills. I communicate well.
Yes, I do. It is
important.
Communication is
important. It helps daily life.
Yes, I do.
Practice improves skills.
Yes, they do.
They are useful.
Yes, they can.
Practice is key.
Yes, I do. I
share knowledge.
I like teaching.
It is rewarding.
Yes, I do. They
help me work.
I practice
regularly. I learn new things.
Yes, they are.
They help growth.
Yes, I do. I believe in myself.
FUTURE PLANS
1. What are your future plans?
I want to grow. I want to improve.
2. Do you have goals?
Yes, I do. I work
hard.
I want success. I
want knowledge.
Yes, I do. Planning
helps.
Yes, I do.
Learning is important.
Yes, I do. I want
to explore.
Yes, I do. I want
improvement.
I will work hard.
I will stay focused.
Yes, I do.
Confidence is important.
Yes, I do. I try
to overcome them.
Yes, it is. It
gives direction.
Success motivates me. Growth inspires me.
BREAKFAST
I eat light food.
I also drink tea.
2. Do you have breakfast every day?
Yes, I do. It is
important.
I eat in the
morning. Usually after waking up.
Not much. I
prefer light food.
Yes, I do. I like
homemade food.
No, I don’t. It
gives energy.
I like bread and
eggs. They are simple.
Yes, I do. I
drink tea.
Sometimes I do.
It depends on time.
Yes, it is. It
starts the day.
11. Do you eat fruits at breakfast?
Sometimes I do.
They are healthy.
12. Why do people eat breakfast?
It gives energy.
It improves focus.
COFFEE OR TEA
1. Do you prefer coffee or tea?
I prefer tea. It
refreshes me.
2. Do you drink tea every day?
Yes, I do. It is
my habit.
3. Do you like coffee?
Sometimes I do.
It tastes strong.
4. When do you drink tea?
I drink in the
morning. I also drink in the evening.
5. Do you drink coffee at night?
No, I don’t. It
affects sleep.
6. How many cups do you drink?
I drink two cups.
It is enough.
7. Do you add sugar?
Yes, I do. But
not much.
8. Do you drink with milk?
Yes, I do. I like
milk tea.
9. Do you serve guests tea?
Yes, I do. It is
common.
10. Is tea popular in your country?
Yes, it is. Many
people drink it.
11. Do you like hot drinks?
Yes, I do. They
feel relaxing.
12. Why do people drink tea or coffee?
It gives energy.
It refreshes the mind.
KITCHEN TOOLS
1. Do you use kitchen tools?
Yes, I do. They
help cooking.
2. What tools do you use?
I use knives. I
use spoons.
3. Do you have a blender?
Yes, I do. It is
useful.
4. Do you use a gas stove?
Yes, I do. It is
common.
5. Do you keep tools clean?
Yes, I do. Cleanliness is important.
6. Do you use modern tools?
Yes, sometimes.
They save time.
7. What is the most useful tool?
A knife is
useful. It is important.
8. Do you use measuring tools?
Sometimes I do.
They help accuracy.
9. Do you store tools properly?
Yes, I do. It
keeps them safe.
10. Are kitchen tools expensive?
Some are
expensive. Some are cheap.
11. Do tools make cooking easy?
Yes, they do.
They save effort.
12. Why are kitchen tools important?
They help cooking.
They improve efficiency.
FRUITS AND VEGGIES
1. Do you eat fruits daily?
Yes, I do. They
are healthy.
2. What fruits do you like?
I like apples. I
also like bananas.
3. Do you eat vegetables?
Yes, I do. They
are important.
4. What vegetables do you like?
I like spinach. I
also like carrots.
5. Do you buy fresh food?
Yes, I do. Fresh
food is better.
6. Do you wash fruits before eating?
Yes, I do. It is
necessary.
7. Do you cook vegetables?
Yes, I do. I cook
them daily.
8. Do you like raw vegetables?
Sometimes I do.
They are healthy.
9. Are fruits expensive?
Sometimes they
are. It depends on season.
10. Why are fruits important?
They give
vitamins. They keep us healthy.
11. Do children like fruits?
Some do. Some
don’t.
12. Do you grow vegetables?
No, I don’t. But
I like them.
SNACKS
1. Do you eat snacks?
Yes, I do. I eat
sometimes.
2. What snacks do you like?
I like biscuits.
I also like chips.
3. When do you eat snacks?
I eat in the
afternoon. Sometimes in the evening.
4. Do you eat healthy snacks?
Sometimes I do.
Fruits are good.
5. Do you buy snacks?
Yes, I do. From
shops.
6. Do you make snacks at home?
Sometimes I do.
It is fun.
7. Do you eat snacks daily?
Not always. Only
sometimes.
8. Do you share snacks?
Yes, I do. It is
nice.
9. Are snacks expensive?
Some are cheap.
Some are costly.
10. Do you like sweet snacks?
Yes, I do. But
in small amounts.
11. Do snacks affect health?
Yes, they do.
Too much is bad.
12. Why do people eat snacks?
They feel
hungry. They want something light.
WASHING DISHES
1. Do you wash dishes?
Yes, I do. It is
a daily task.
2. When do you wash dishes?
After meals. It
keeps things clean.
3. Do you use soap?
Yes, I do. It
removes dirt.
4. Do you use a dishwasher?
No, I don’t. I
wash by hand.
5. Do you like washing dishes?
Not much. But it
is necessary.
6. Do you wash immediately?
Yes, I do. It is
better.
7. Do you help in the kitchen?
Yes, I do. I
share work.
8. Do you keep dishes clean?
Yes, I do.
Cleanliness is important.
9. Is washing dishes easy?
Sometimes it is.
Sometimes it takes time.
10. Do you dry dishes?
Yes, I do. I
keep them ready.
11. Who washes dishes at home?
Family members
do. We share tasks.
12. Why is washing dishes important?
It keeps
hygiene. It prevents germs.
WATER
1. Do you drink water daily?
Yes, I do. It is
essential.
2. How much water do you drink?
I drink enough water.
It keeps me healthy.
3. Do you drink clean water?
Yes, I do. Clean
water is important.
4. Do you carry water outside?
Yes, I do. It is
useful.
5. Do you drink cold water?
Sometimes I do.
It feels refreshing.
6. Do you use filtered water?
Yes, I do. It is
safe.
7. Is water important for health?
Yes, it is. It
keeps the body active.
8. Do you waste water?
No, I don’t. I
save it.
9. Do you use water for cooking?
Yes, I do. It is
necessary.
10. Do you drink water after meals?
Yes, I do. It
helps digestion.
11. Why is water important?
It supports
life. It keeps us hydrated.
12. Do you remind others to drink water?
Sometimes I do.
It is good for health.

No comments:
Post a Comment